RULES ON RETURNS AND REFUNDS
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Customer has the right to Withdraw from the Contract with the Company, without any penalty, within the period of 14 (fourteen) days starting from the date of receipt of the purchased goods. The right of withdrawal must be exercised, within the period indicated above, by sending the package by registered mail with return receipt to be sent to: Officina Profumiera Sarda S.r.l. P.IVA 02547170908 - Via della Produzione, 3/5, 07041 Zona Industriale San Marco SS An essential condition for the exercise of the Right of Withdrawal is the substantial integrity of the Products to be returned and their packaging.
In case the customer thinks or sees that the item may be defective or have problems, he/she can contact us to support by email, phone or to check together and be able to help him/her with the product. In case of verification of actual problems with the product, we will make arrangements with the service, for its exchange or replacement.
THE METHODS OF RETURNING THE GOODS, IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL, ARE:
- The Customer must notify by e-mail, phone call, fax with the mode of transportation of the Good;
- The Company will respond to the Customer by indicating the type of transportation it considers proper for the protection of the goods;
- The Good must be returned in its original packaging with what is contained therein;
- The Goods shall be deemed to be returned when the carrier returns the Goods to the Officina Profumiera Sarda S.r.l. location indicated above, on behalf of the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal.
- Transportation costs for the return of the Good to the Company shall be borne by the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal.
- The Company reserves the necessary time to check the condition of the goods before refunding the customer the amount paid. If the prerequisites are met, the Company will refund or replace within 30 (thirty) days from the day of receipt of the returned goods.
EXCLUSIONS OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal in the cases provided for in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, including:
- In case of purchase of clearly customized goods;
- In case of purchase of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons, such as cosmetics, or related to health protection, which have been opened after delivery.